Melania Trump's style sense is often compared with that of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
The First Ladies of the United States often grab attention for the way they dress, but we can agree that no one has been more in the limelight for their fashion choice than Melania Trump. Since 2017, Mrs. Trump has experienced her share of controversies centered around her fashion choices, from wearing an “I Really Don't Care, Do U?” jacket while on a visit to a shelter housing children separated from their parents at the U.S. border, in 2018, to her belted military-style outfit during the 2020 Republican National Convention that fashion critics compared to past dictators.
However, all said and done, we can also agree that she is one of the best dressed First Ladies.
Here's a look book of her best outfits since the day she stepped into the role of FLOTUS:
1. The day she became the First Lady, she looked ravishing in the chic inauguration gown she co-designed with Herve Pierre.
2. She looked every bit royal in her bodycon dress by Dolce & Gabbana during her visit to the Buckingham Palace.
3. Usually seen in classic colors, she embraces bold colors with grace as well. The FLOTUS paid tribute to design house Dior's iconic "New Look" jacket from 1947 with this ensemble.
4. The First Lady looked gorgeous in a belted draped dress by Hervé Pierre for her first meeting with Queen Rania and King Abdullah II of Jordan.
5. She wore a white, tea-length dress and a red Azzedine Alaïa belt for the July 4th celebrations. So simple, yet so stylish!
6. Mrs. Trump adorned the G7 Summit in France in a pleated ochre dress with a metallic belt and matching silver shoes.
7. If you think she only wears whites, here's Mrs. Trump rocking fall colors in a mustard coat draped over a matching knit turtleneck, paired with a brown skirt at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
8. Oh. My. God! It should be a crime to look this good. She effortlessly manages to divert the attention from the magnificent pyramids in Egypt in the Ralph Lauren jacket and Chanel blouse.
9. Who knew something so simple as a hand fan could be used as an accentuating accessory? The FLOTUS looked graceful in a sleeveless white cashmere knitted tea-length dress while meeting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe’s wife Akie Abe.
10. Would you agree when we say only Mrs. Trump can pull off this conservative yet chic ensemble that she was spotted in while arriving in Saudi Arabia?
11. If anybody can pull of pantsuits gracefully while exuding power, it's her.
12. She posseses the power to make basic looks absolutely breathtaking when combined with her smile.