These uplifting quotes will surely make you feel better!
Not every day is filled with sunshine and daisies. There will be ups and downs, because that is what life is about. We've all had days where it feels like there is not even an ounce of happiness in our lives.
With heaviness in the heart, when it really feels like there's no hope for tomorrow, we fail to consider that there will always be light at the end of the tunnel. We just need to keep picking ourselves up and marching ahead for a better tomorrow.
And if you need some help to see the ray of hope, here are 20 quotes to cheer you up and give you the motivation you really need.
1. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” - Nelson Mandela, Political leader
2. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” - Hellen Keller, Author
3. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” - Paulo Coelho, Author
4. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” - Charles Dickens, Author
5. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” -Dolly Parton, Actor
6. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” - Oprah Winfrey, TV Host
7. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” - Martin Luther King, Jr., Activist
8. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” - Thomas S. Monson, Religious Leader
9. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”- Roald Dahl, Author
10. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher
11. “What we think, we become.” - Buddha, Religious Leader
12. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney, Entrepreneur
13. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” - Dalai Lama, Religious Leader
14. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” - Omar Khayyam, Scholar
15. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” - Abraham Lincoln, Politician
16. "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." - Lyndon B. Johnson, Politician
17. "Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity." - Khalil Gibran, Philosopher
18. "I surround myself with positive, productive people of goodwill and decency." - Ted Nugent, Singer
19. "There is a sense that things if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out." - Hillary Clinton, Politician
20. "When you think positive, good things happen." Matt Kemp, Baseball Player
Cover Image Source: Getty Images | Photo by Rich Fury