Life throws a lot of curveballs at us but our ability to move past those with inner strength is what matters the most.
It's not easy, to stay happy and positive all the time. Especially when you are a woman who has to stay strong for everyone else. You have been a source of strength for others for so long that you forgot to pay attention to your own emotional needs.
You juggle multiple roles on a daily basis - that of a friend, partner, daughter, mother, sister, colleague - all of which you do with so much conviction, giving your best to all. But you've let the most important person in your life go on the backburner. YOU.
You make everyone else's joy your own celebration and everyone's else sorrow your own pain. And because of your deep sense of empathy, the pain is just as intense as your own. But you don't let that show, because you want to be there for them, lending a shoulder to cry on, letting your own tears storm within. During difficult times, it's you they turn to, and you open your arms and shelter them.
It's not easy, to be a strong woman who is always there for others. It can leave you emotionally exhausted and your soul tired. While you put on a brave smile and get ready to face another day, here are some positive quotes to brighten up your day and remind you that there is light at the end of the tunnel:
1. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." ― Buddha
2. "Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." ― Roy T. Bennett
3. "We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” ― Veronica Roth
4. "I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled." ― Amy Adams
5. "Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create." ― Roy T. Bennett
6. "One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” ― Sigmund Freud
7. "Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it." ― C. JoyBell C.
8. "Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny." ― Steve Maraboli
9. "I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter." ― Walt Disney
10. "The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible." ― Arthur C. Clarke
11. "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." ― Confucius
12. "I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors." ― Joel Osteen
13. "Wondrous is the strength of cheerfulness, and its power of endurance - the cheerful man will do more in the same time, will do it; better, will preserve it longer, than the sad or sullen." ― Thomas Carlyle
14. "The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do." ― Kobe Bryant
15. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ― Martin Luther King Jr.
16. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ― Albert Einstein
17. "Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be." ― Abraham Lincoln
18. "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." ― Albert Camus
19. "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." ― Dalai Lama XIV
20. "Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." – Joseph Campbell